Monday 30 January 2012

Inspiration

I've always longed to portray the vintage grunge style in my own way. Incorporating all the unique styles into my own original masterpiece with the clothing choices I pick. This is of course a difficult task; trying to be original yet fit into a 90s fashion era. My style varies from day to day, it's great to have variety in any wardrobe, you never know where you're going to be invited out to, or what mood you'll be feeling. Like anyone I'm sure your wardrobe has been created and beautifully formed by some inspiration or look you've seen and now love. The basis of my style results from a few role-models of inspiration in the media. I find their looks captivating, alike the photographers who take their pictures at any given chance they get. I love their outfit choices, incorporating some of their ideas into the clothes I chose to wear.

1 comment: